- 8 Ounces Farmer John Original Breakfast Sausage, Crumbled8 Ounces
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter2 Tbsp.
- 16 Ounces Whole Milk Or Half & Half16 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Flour1/4 Cup
- Dash Of Black Pepper
- Pinch Of Chili Pepper Flakes
- Pinch Of Salt
- Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 16 Ounces Ready To Bake Biscuits16 Ounces
- 6 Eggs, If Desired6
Bake Biscuit according to directions. Keep warm.
In a hot, cast iron pan on medium heat, brown the sausage links for 3 minutes. Lower the heat once it’s nice and golden. Add the butter to melt thoroughly and turn until slightly golden.
Whisk the flour in with the butter over medium heat. Slowly add the milk, dash of black pepper, pinch of salt & chili flakes. Keep whisking until you reach a creamy consistency.
Simmer for 3-5 minutes on low heat while you set up your biscuits.
Place each baked biscuit on a plate.
Ladle sausage gravy on top of each biscuit. Top with scallions, and fried eggs if desired.