- 1 (16-Ounce) Package Farmer John® Premium Mild Pork Roll Sausage1
- 4 Cups Fried Tortilla Strips4 Cups
- 2 Cups Salsa Roja2 Cups
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red Chiles1/4 Cup
- 4 Eggs4
- 2 Cups (8 Ounces) Cotija Cheese2 Cups
- 1/4 Cup Pickled Jalapeño Slices1/4 Cup
- 1 Avocado, Cut Lengthwise Into 1/4-Inch-Thick Slices1
- 1/2 Cup Chipotle Crema, Greek Yogurt Or Labneh1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro, Chopped1/2 Bunch
- 1/2 Lime1/2
- Sea Salt
Heat oven to 400°F. Crumble sausage into medium ovenproof skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until well-browned and no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
Place tortilla strips in same skillet; top with salsa and red chiles.
Crack eggs onto 4 separate areas on tortillas. Sprinkle cooked sausage and cheese over top. Bake until eggs are cooked.
Garnish with jalapeños, avocado, crema and cilantro. Finish with a fresh squeeze of lime, a bit of sea salt and enjoy!