- 2 Slices Farmer John® Thick Cut Bacon, Crisp-Cooked*2 Slices
- 2 Tbsp. Softened Butter2 Tbsp.
- 4 Thick Slices Sourdough Bread4
- 2 Ounces Goat Cheese2 Ounces
- 4 Tbsp. Fig Jam4 Tbsp.
- 1 Small Tomato, Thinly Sliced1
- 1 Cup Baby Arugula Or Spinach Leaves1 Cup
- *Also Terrific With Farmer John® Classic Or Center Cut Bacon.
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
Evenly spread goat cheese and fig jam on the other side of 2 of the bread slices.
Evenly layer goat cheese side with tomatoes, arugula, and bacon. Top each with remaining bread slice, butter side up.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook, butter-side down, 5 minutes, flipping once, or until bread is golden brown.