- 1 Cup Chopped Peeled Mango1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Pepper1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Seeded Tomato1/2 Cup
- 2 Green Onions, Sliced2
- 3 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Cilantro3 Tbsp.
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Chili Powder1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cumin1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Coriander1/2 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper1/8 Tsp.
- 1 Fully Cooked Farmer John® Thick Cut Smoked Ham Steak (6 Ounce Package)1
In a large bowl, combine the mango, red pepper, tomato, onions, cilantro, and salt. Sprinkle with lime juice and toss; set aside.
In another bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, coriander, and cayenne; sprinkle half over one side of ham steak. Cut into pieces.
In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the ham, seasoned side down, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with remaining seasoning. Turn and cook until browned. Serve with salsa.