- 4 Slices Farmer John® Thick Cut Bacon, Chopped*4 Slices
- 1 Package Farmer John® Premium Hot Pork Sausage Roll1 Package
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, Halved And Thinly Sliced1
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced1
- 2 Cups Baby Arugula Or Spinach2 Cups
- 4 Naan Or Flatbreads4
- 4 Ounces Goat Cheese4 Ounces
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- *Also terrific with Farmer John® Classic Or Center Cut Bacon.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook bacon until crisp-cooked. Remove bacon; set aside. Drain off all but 1 tablespoon of drippings.
In same skillet add sausage, onion and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage is browned and crumbled and onion and pepper are softened. Stir in arugula and take off heat.
Spread naan with goat cheese and evenly top with caramelized onion-sausage mixture. Sprinkle with bacon and if desired, freshly ground black pepper.
Place on baking sheet and bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until naan is crispy.