- 1 Pack Farmer John Premium Thick Cut Bacon1 Pack
- 1 Pack Farmer John Classic Hickory Smoked Ham Steak, Diced into ½” Pieces1 Pack
- 1 Tbsp. Cooking Oil1 Tbsp.
- 2 Scallions, Thinly Sliced2
- 10 Eggs, Lightly Whipped Together 10
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- ½ Cup Pimento Cheese, Room Temperature½ Cup
- 1-2 Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, 6 Slices1-2
- 6 Brioche Rolls, Lightly Buttered & Toasted on the Insides6
Pan fry bacon until crispy, slice each piece in half and set aside.
Add canola oil to a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add ham and fry until nicely browned.
Lower flame to medium and add scallions. Sauté for about 30 seconds.
Add eggs and salt to pan and cook or scramble with ham.
Turn off heat and lightly fold in pimento cheese. Pro tip: When adding cheese to scrambled eggs, remove from heat and add at the very end. This will keep the cheese distinguishable from the eggs.
Place sliced tomato on bottom interior side of each roll.
Place 3 pieces bacon on each tomato.
Evenly divide and spoon scrambled eggs on bacon and place bun tops. Enjoy!