- 8 Farmer John® Meat Wieners8
- 8 (6-Inch) Mission® Flour Tortillas8
- 1 Cup (4 Ounces) Shredded Cheddar Cheese1 Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil1 Tbsp.
- Cheese Sauce, Heated (Such As Nacho Cheese Or Queso Dip)
- Sour Cream
- Tabasco® Sauce
- Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Jalapeño Peppers (Optional)
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese onto a tortilla. Place 1 wiener on edge of tortilla; roll up. Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese, and wieners.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high. Add quesadilla dogs and cook until golden and crispy all over and wieners are steaming hot, about 10 minutes.
Serve, topped with warmed cheese sauce, sour cream, and tabasco sauce. Garnish with green onions and cilantro. For some extra heat, top with jalapeño slices.